Sell your home faster with a local real estate partner!
When it’s time to sell your home, you need a real estate partner that can get the job done quickly, and for the highest price possible. McBrayer & Associates Real Estate has the extensive real estate training, comprehensive knowledge of Milton, Georgia and its surrounding communities, and the power of an Advanced Property Marketing System, to make sure all your needs are met.
Using a proven 10-step process, our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties' real estate agents can help simplify the complexity of selling your home. And, with our five-phased approach, we'll get your house sold faster ... and at the right price for you!
Here’s how we get your house sold:
Phase 1 - Assess
We begin with a detailed assessment of your local market, your property, and competitive properties to discover the unique value of your property. By understanding what is appealing to prospective buyers, identifying any potential obstacles, and gathering important market data and trends, our team will help to shape your property’s distinct value before launching it to the market.
Phase 2 - Design
If you want potential buyers to fall in love with your home, you’ll need to develop a compelling story about your property, bring it to life, and develop a strong pricing strategy that will get your home seen and sold.
The design phase includes:
- Developing Your Property’s Story – To emotionally connect with your home, buyers need to feel excited about its construction and design, neighborhood amenities, local schools, lifestyle options, and more. Through powerful HD images for listings, photo slide-shows, virtual tours, and advertising, we’ll bring your property’s story to life online, in print and in person, giving your potential buyer a real chance to truly “fall in love.”
- Understanding Pricing Strategy – Pricing strategy is a critical element of your property’s overall value proposition. Priced too high, many potential buyers might look away. Priced too low, you might miss out on the highest return on your investment. Our job is to help you step into the shoes of your potential buyer to fairly assess the “right” pricing strategy for your unique home.
Phase 3 - Implement
With the groundwork set, it’s time to tap into the impressive power of the Advanced Property Marketing System and implement a custom marketing plan for your home. Listing your home with McBrayer & Associates Real Estate offers an abundance of marketing efforts and tools to get your home sold!
- Website Listing Syndication – Exposure to 40,000+ real estate websites, video sites, and mobile sites—more than any other real estate brokerage!
- Single Property Websites – A single property website is created with rich images and virtual tours including information about the local community and area schools. Your SEO-optimized property site is easily indexed by Google and can be accessed by text codes or custom URLs.
- Video Listing Syndication – An advanced network of video distribution for all listings that provides additional exposure and drives traffic to your property website.
- Local Mobile App – A highly-customized mobile app with listings from all MLS services (updated every 15 minutes) provides better data and more local search options and is fully integrated with our websites so potential buyers can use any device, anytime and anywhere, 24/7.
- Text Marketing – A text marketing solution that makes your property information available 24/7 to consumers through a text code that links to a mobile-optimized property detail page.
Multi-Channel Advertising And Branding
- Print Advertising – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties' branding ads, awareness campaigns, and Mega Open House events are used to drive more traffic to listings in national and global print mediums.
- Digital Advertising – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties advertises on national television as well as locally through digital billboards, flat panel TVs and retail kiosks, driving significant awareness and traffic to property.
- Online Advertising – We use a combination of advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) techniques including geographic and behavioral targeting, remarketing ads, and other programs. No other brokerage does such extensive online work to drive traffic to its listings!
Local Buyer’s Agent Marketing
The role of the listing agent is to market and share the unique value of your property to all potential buyer's agents. We get your property noticed by other agents through:
- Multiple Listing Services – Metro Atlanta has two major Multiple Listing Services—FMLS and Georgia MLS.
- E-Campaigns – We have a variety of electronic marketing solutions to make other agents aware of our listings. We use different media with personalized messages so we have a better chance of getting through SPAM filters and connecting to our audience.
- Reverse Prospecting – We have access to proprietary tools to identify other agents who have represented clients in your area. We market to and network directly with these agents.
- Office Caravans and Sales Meetings – These tours and meetings give top real estate agents the opportunity to preview new listings, providing an up close look at your property's unique value proposition.
Social Network Marketing
We use social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, to grow opportunities for word-of-mouth marketing by your family, neighbors, friends, and business contacts. Our strategy includes email campaigns, virtual tours, mobile apps, digital magazines, videos, and more.
Depending upon your property type, there are identifiable segments of potential buyers, including feeder neighborhoods, seniors, move-up buyers, investors, and more. We determine the most likely identifiable segments and develop an appropriate marketing strategy to reach them.
Referral Network Marketing
Referral marketing happens when brokers, agents, and potential buyers have the opportunity to meet and connect. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is active in the following associations and networks:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Global Network – One of the largest broker networks in the world
- HomeServices of America, Inc. ™ Network – The second largest independent residential real estate brokerage firm in the United States.
- RISMedia Real Estate Information Network – RREIN is an “invitation only” membership for the top real estate companies.
- The Realty Alliance Network – Membership in one of the most prestigious networks for a real estate brokerage is “invitation-only.”
- Real Trends Network – Members of this “invitation only” network are the nation’s top firms.
- The International MLS Network – Membership provides exclusive referrals within a large and growing global network.
Corporate Relocation Marketing
Corporate relocation requires an extensive infrastructure of resources, systems, certifications, and training. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is the “Broker of Choice” for numerous Fortune 500 employers, and the most respected third party Relocation Management companies in the industry. Our memberships include:
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (WERC)
- Relocation Directors Council (RDC)
- Metro Atlanta Relocation Council (MARC)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
International Buyers Marketing
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is active in local, national, and international associations and networks that specialize in international and multi-cultural real estate, making it possible to reach your potential buyer anywhere across the world. International marketing includes:
- International Publication Advertising – Print ads in international publications like the Wall Street Journal reach a global audience of over 1.6 million in circulation throughout the world, including Europe, South America, and Asia.
- The International MLS – Property listings to a global audience with a search in 90 languages.
- Realtor.com – Showcase listings on Realtor.com are displayed on 11 different language-specific websites.
- Zillow – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties' unique partnership with Zillow provides property display opportunities on Zillow-Leju to potential buyers in China.
- Luxury Real Estate Network – This invitation-only membership exposes our properties to 1,650 brokerages in over 80 countries.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) – Membership in this association provides greater reach to the Hispanic home buying market.
Phase 4 - Measure
With your listing active and your individual marketing strategy implemented, we provide ongoing measurement to determine effectiveness and reach. Marketing strategy measurement is achieved through the following tools and analysis:
- Online Showing Reports – Statistics come from a variety of sources including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and our local websites and mobile apps.
- Property Showing Feedback – We follow up with the buyer’s agent, and potential direct buyers, to gain valuable feedback and insight in ongoing determination as to the competitiveness of your property.
- Local Market Trends and Competitive Data – We have a variety of proprietary information sources to see the latest trends and predict what is likely to happen going forward. We can also see the latest competitive properties including what has sold and what is new on the market.
Phase 5 - Optimize
As the market changes, we work closely with you to make smart decisions for improving the competitiveness of your property. With ongoing communication and ongoing measurement of your marketing strategy, we’re focused on making sure your property sells at the right price and as quickly as possible.